06 October 2011

Blockade Running


Infected. Infected everywhere. The number seems to grow by the second. I glanced out the side window to check the situation before I stepping outside our shelter. There must have been at least five. This may seem low, but previous encountered have proven them to be very fast. Fast enough they'll chase almost anyone down, given the chance. I wasn't about to let that happen. I'm going to make it through this!

I quickly realized that I was going to have get out of there by some other means. I searched the building and found no conventional exit through which I could leave, so I improvised. I managed to make it all the way to Coffman Memorial Union, though I don't know how. There were zombies all around Comstock Hall. They must have been attracted by the lights and sounds left on by its residents before the infection hit.

I climbed to the first floor of Coffman Memorial Union and checked dozens of windows to make sure there weren't any infected lurking around the pillars on the front steps and made my dash to Kolthoff Hall. Thankfully no infected saw me as I crossed the footbridge over Washington Avenue into the Mall Area, a known hot spot for attacks.

To those of you brave survivors at tonight's mission, I wish you the best of luck. I regret that I will not be able to join you in the noble endeavor you have embarked on, but I will be following your every move from HAVOC headquarters. May your sights be true and may you kill many infected.

No comments:

Post a Comment